• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Django Unchained

This is a discussion on Django Unchained within the Film and Television forums, part of the Off Topic Discussions category; great movie and have to say one of my favorites....

Old 01-04-2013, 08:47 AM   #21
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 70022
great movie and have to say one of my favorites.
Remove Ads
Old 01-14-2013, 11:25 AM   #22
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 83788
Quote:
Originally Posted by galadrium View Post
All you who won't see a film based on the actor's political beliefs, guess you aren't planning on seeing many Hollywood movies.
that. i think kanye west is a piece of crap and marilyn manson is a freakin creeper but it has nothing to with their music. i dont like em at all but i like their work.

anyways. i saw the movie n loved every bit of it. so what if the n-bomb is dropped a million times? its accurate. thats what tarantino does. he keeps things real with the dialogue. if thats the way it was in that particular time time setting, thats the way its gonna be in his films. i didnt hear too much crap when inglorious basterds came out with all the nazi/jew dialogue. i mean come on! jew hunter n bear jew? nothing. in django unchained i even learned a lil bit of history that i never even knew existed. things they dont teach u in history class, was in the movie
srtcrazy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #23
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 83597
Quote:
Originally Posted by srtcrazy05 View Post
... in django unchained i even learned a lil bit of history that i never even knew existed. things they dont teach u in history class, was in the movie

Lol...like?
Old 01-14-2013, 11:32 AM   #24
XDTalk 100 Member

those iron masks that they had the slaves wear. with the hooks hangin off of em. never seen or heard of anything like that involving slaves
Old 01-14-2013, 11:35 AM   #25
XDTalk 100 Member

but seriously i think some of you guys are ridiculous. if all of professional sports came out n said they voted for obama would u stop watching?
Old 01-14-2013, 11:35 AM   #26
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 83597
Quote:
those iron masks that they had the slaves wear. with the hooks hangin off of em. never seen or heard of anything like that involving slaves

Ahh..yeah
Old 01-14-2013, 12:02 PM   #27
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 42478
Its in competition with Snatch for my favorite movie. Great film. I love revenge movies.

**Posted from my Moto Charm using Tapatalk**
Backup Carry Weapon: Taurus Tracker 44Mag Snubnose
Non Lethal Carry: Sabre Red Crossfire 1.3%
Flashlight Carry: Streamlight Strion 74301
Carry Knife: Buck PakLite Skinner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

divxrippimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:35 PM   #28
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_man View Post
I saw it, halfway through I was completely turned off. I enjoy gore and whatnot, but there is just so much senseless torture and killing. I really enjoy Tarantino, Reservoir Dogs is one of my favorites, but the Django storyline just lost a lot with all the ridiculous killing that added nothing to the story, in my opinion. There was a lot of good cinematography, just too much baseless killing.

And using ****** every other line might provide legitimacy/historical accuracy, but I'd rather the script be written so that I don't have to hear it so often.
whats so senseless about it? djangos first two kills is senseless? what would u do with the first opportunity to get back at the guys that beat the crap out of your wife? fulfilling court ordered dead or alive bounties is ridiculous? alrighty then. if anything was senseless, it was all the actions that django and dr. king were reacting to(as well all of the things slaves were put through period).
Old 01-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #29
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by divxrippimp View Post
Its in competition with Snatch for my favorite movie. Great film. I love revenge movies.

**Posted from my Moto Charm using Tapatalk**
WOW that is bold lol. I love Snatch, but not as much as other tarantino films and i dont think django is his best(not saying it isnt a completely awesome movie)
Old 01-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #30
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 54775
Quote:
but seriously i think some of you guys are ridiculous. if all of professional sports came out n said they voted for obama would u stop watching?

I did stop watching professional sports when it became obvious they are over run by thugs and criminals. then I stopped watching college sports for the same reason.

I have been a Buckeye football fan my entire life. the troubles they have had... its shameful. maurice clorets (sic for comedy) was the beginning of the end for my supporting of the program.

I realize not all athletes are shtheads but enough of them are that unfortunately I can't give them my time or money.
Bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Off Topic Discussions » Film and Television

Search tags for this page

django unchained glock

django unchained obama is my lord and savior
django unchained pistol historical error

django unchained quotes

jamie foxx django unchained quote obama is my savior
jamie foxx quote about obama
sam elliot gun views
sam elliot in django unchained
what make of pistol did django carry
Click on a term to search for related topics.