• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Backstrap Fitting

This is a discussion on Backstrap Fitting within the The Classroom forums, part of the Use and Training category; I have an XDM 3.8 Compact with about 500 rounds downrange so far. Initially when I got it, I used the #2 backstrap because it ...

Old 01-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 83466
Backstrap Fitting

I have an XDM 3.8 Compact with about 500 rounds downrange so far. Initially when I got it, I used the #2 backstrap because it felt best in my hand.

I am wanting to go to the range and retry #1 and #3 actually shooting it, instead of just dry firing. Does anyone have a suggestion.

Should I just go shoot a few one hand, and two hand groups and see which seems to be the most accurate? Maybe grab it from the table and shoot a couple and see which provides the best natural aiming point?

I want to find the right backstrap, before I start really working on accuracy with a trainer...

Suggestions welcome.....

BTW, most of the time I have gotten rid of the low/left shooting. I still have the feeling that I may have too much finger on the trigger though, and am hoping that #3 may help with this?

I guess what I am looking for, it a suggestion on how to proceed.
ja_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-23-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 83466
Nobody?
ja_user is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Use and Training » The Classroom

Search tags for this page

backstrap

Click on a term to search for related topics.