Precision Shooting class in Orlando, Fl by TOP SHOT contestant Gabby Franco
SHOOT PERFECT CLASS
DATE: December 01 /02 (Saturday or Sunday)
Time: 8am – 4pm (1Hr Lunch Brake)
Students: 8 per class
Price: $250 (Includes: T-shirt, certificate and reading material)
Go to GABBYFRANCO.COM to sign up for this class.
Central Florida Rifle and Pistol Club
14646 Wewahootee Road
Orlando, FL 32832
Firing Range Drills Include: Loading and Unloading; Grip and Stance technique, Sight Picture, Perfect Sight Alignment, and Trigger Control, introduction to accuracy; Draw from Holster; Target Engagement 5 to 15 yards under Time Pressure; Malfunction Clearing; One hand shooting, Speed and Tactical Reloading; and more.
Firearm, Holster and Ammo Requirements:
- The weapon must be fully functional, preferably with no modifications (Ex: trigger pull less than 4 pounds)
- Full size or medium size pistol only.
- Holsters must be designed to fit the pistol, preferably with no trigger guard retention device.
- Factory ammunition is required, NO reloads.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory at all times.
- Minimum age is 21.
- 250 rounds of ammunition.
- Student must bring water and snacks (meal)
Safety rules shooting techniques
Firearms types and preference for concealed carry
Physical security (awareness, intuition, and mindset)