• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Negligent Discharge Hall of Shame

This is a discussion on Negligent Discharge Hall of Shame within the The Classroom forums, part of the Use and Training category; Originally Posted by Obscura YouTube - ‪Ape With AK-47‬‏ I will still be laughing days from now over this one. This is truly one of ...

Old 07-09-2011, 09:10 AM   #41
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 58612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obscura View Post
I will still be laughing days from now over this one. This is truly one of the funniest videos I've seen in a while.
jacktay is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-09-2011, 07:55 PM   #42
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 60036
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obscura View Post
That's funny, I don't care who you are! I hope that no one was hurt because of that guys stupidity!
Smoakie976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #43
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 59077
Is that real? If it is then it's hilarious.

Something tells me that it might be a good fake though. I just can't see a monkey not having the s*#t scared out of it when the gun fires, dropping it and running off.
ChaoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:25 AM   #44
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 2897
YouTube - ‪I shot myself! NEGLIGENT DISCHARGES HAPPEN!‬‏
Whatch this one. I cant embed...
"The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
ichy_trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:20 PM   #45
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 60197
I believe the monkey clip is a promo for the new planet of the apes movie. Nevertheless it is still hilarious.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk
thewarriorhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:03 PM   #46
XDTalk Member

Member #: 59960
Wow, there was a whole bunch of H*** S*** moments.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:11 PM   #47
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 56019
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichy_trigger View Post
What a dumba$$! I laughed my ass off on this one. The guy admitted that he disengaged the safety before he fully drew his 1911 and then pressed the trigger way before the gun was on target. There is even slow-motion to see exactly what he did and what an idiot he is.

Here's a tip to this guy: Next time don't buy a thumb-retention holster that has it's release mechanism directly next to your gun safety. Also, when you shoot yourself, don't post a video showing how stupid you are to the whole world.

Mistake #1: Buying a holster that could be potentially dangerous with 1911's.
Mistake #2: Accidentally hitting your safety when drawing your gun.
Mistake #3: Putting your trigger finger inside the trigger guard before your gun is pointed in a safe direction.
Mistake #4: Making a YouTube video to show the world how dumb you are.
Mistake #5: Trying to be a quick-draw cowboy. This ain't the Wild West.
Mistake #6: Being born.

I am sorry. I hate dumba$$es like this. They give gun owners a bad rep and give fuel to the anti-gun crowd.

The truly hilarious part is that this guy has a video posted 1 week after his negligent discharge video trying to teach people how to draw from a hip holster. So, you shot yourself while drawing from your hip holster, and a week later you are trying to teach people how to use a hip holster? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2011, 03:24 PM   #48
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 60197
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWizard View Post
What a dumba$$! I laughed my ass off on this one. The guys admitted that he disengaged the safety before he drew his 1911 and then pressed the trigger way before the gun was on target. There is even slow-motion to see exactly what he did and what an idiot he is.

Here's a tip to this guy: Next time don't buy a thumb-retention holster that has it's release mechanism directly next to your gun safety. Also, when you shoot yourself, don't post a video showing how stupid you are to the whole world.

Mistake #1: Buying a holster that could be potentially dangerous with 1911's.
Mistake #2: Accidentally hitting your safety when drawing your gun.
Mistake #3: Putting your trigger finger inside the trigger guard before your gun is pointed in a safe direction.
Mistake #4: Making a YouTube video to show the world how dumb you are.
Mistake #5: Trying to be a quick-draw cowboy. This ain't the Wild West.
Mistake #6: Being born.

I am sorry. I hate dumba$$es like this. They give gun owners a bad rep and give fuel to the anti-gun crowd.

The truly hilarious part is that this guy has a video posted 1 week after his negligent discharge video trying to teach people how to draw from a hip holster. So, you shot yourself while drawing from your hip holster, and a week later you are trying to teach people how to use a hip holster? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think you may have missed the point where he said he'd been practicing with the thumb drive holster and a glock. he uses a different holster for his 1911. he had the motions for the other set up going through his mind. it was a mental error, not him being an idiot gun owner.

so to counter your points...

1: his holster wasn't dangerous to use with the 1911, there was no thumb drive on that one, he said that the holster for his 1911 has an index release.
2: again, mental mistake because of his earlier use of the thumb drive w/ glock setup
3: because of the error of thumb vs index release his hand slipped and went inside the trigger guard upon drawing the gun.
4: he's trying to educate people
5: he was practicing a defensive retention technique... the next time you have a BG bearing down on you why don't you ask him to slow down so that you can slowly and carefully get your gun out to shoot him? i'm sure he'll be more than obliged to adhere to your request...
6: that's his mom and dad's fault... and due to his training he called them... apparently before calling 911
thewarriorhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:33 PM   #49
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 56019
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarriorhunter View Post
i think you may have missed the point where he said he'd been practicing with the thumb drive holster and a glock. he uses a different holster for his 1911. he had the motions for the other set up going through his mind. it was a mental error, not him being an idiot gun owner.

so to counter your points...

1: his holster wasn't dangerous to use with the 1911, there was no thumb drive on that one, he said that the holster for his 1911 has an index release.
2: again, mental mistake because of his earlier use of the thumb drive w/ glock setup
3: because of the error of thumb vs index release his hand slipped and went inside the trigger guard upon drawing the gun.
4: he's trying to educate people
5: he was practicing a defensive retention technique... the next time you have a BG bearing down on you why don't you ask him to slow down so that you can slowly and carefully get your gun out to shoot him? i'm sure he'll be more than obliged to adhere to your request...
6: that's his mom and dad's fault... and due to his training he called them... apparently before calling 911
Nope, sorry, this guy's a dumba$$. Regardless of the type of holster, he flicked off his safety before drawing and pulled the trigger while the gun was aimed at his thigh. Stupid people do stupid things. I will not change my opinion just because you have a differing one. That's how opinions work...

And I understand he is trying to educate people. That's the whole problem. Would you take driving lessons from someone who has been in 20 accidents? Would you take gun safety lessons from someone who shot their self in the leg? I wouldn't. But that's just me. Call me crazy.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:35 PM   #50
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 53056
Obscura is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Use and Training » The Classroom

firearm negligence, negligent discharge, safety, training

Search tags for this page

accidental discharge

accidental discharge in home
accidental discharge xd
accidental discharges by police
defensive retention
female cop accidental discharge
hall of shame
i had a negligent discharge

negligent discharge

police accidental discharge
police accidential discharges
police negligent discharge
springfield xd accidental discharge
xd 40 accidental discharge

xd accidental discharge

xd negligent discharge
Click on a term to search for related topics.