• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Just ordered last week a M-11 Hardcore

This is a discussion on Just ordered last week a M-11 Hardcore within the Brigade GunLeather forums, part of the Forum Sponsors & Commerce category; Here are other members holsters that shipped today as well. I have shipped out a bunch of leather holsters this week and have lots more ...

Old 10-30-2012, 10:50 PM   #21
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 61255
Brigade GunLeather Gun Holsters

Here are other members holsters that shipped today as well. I have shipped out a bunch of leather holsters this week and have lots more on my bench finishing up as well.

Working late tonight, as usual trying to get as much leather finished as possible.

custom ostrich leg gun holsters

Custom exotic ostrich leather belt

Custom Crocodile leather gun holsters

Brigade M-5 Aspis Suede Lined Crocodile Gun Holsters

custom crocodile leather belt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

1911 pistolsmith
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

Please contact me via phone or email for any
status or questions, thanks. 888-600-2377

Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; 12-17-2012 at 11:02 PM.
BrigadeGunLeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-31-2012, 10:18 AM   #22
Official Site Vendor

Another recent shipment of a custom shoulder holsters with Burgundy Crododile.

1911 pistolsmith

Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; 12-17-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:58 AM   #23
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 81461
M11 Holster

Hey this is pretty cool seeing my rig on here, thanks Troy, you do excellent work. It took about 7 months to get my holster, mag pouch and belt but was well worth it. I was like a kid waiting on santa clause watching for the postman. To all the guys who have placed orders, be patient, it is well worth the time. If you want a holster NOW then you have to go to a hunting goods store or order online. If you want a piece of leather crafted art that will be able to be passed down from one generation to the next with your cherished pistol then call or email troy. Good guy who does good work. Mine is the all black M11 with ostrich trim. If you CAN wait that long to get the custom leather then troy is the guy to see. I know some guys were upset because it takes so long, but anything worth haviing is worth waiting for. If you have ordered and haven't heard anything give troy a call or email him. He WILL get back in touch with you. He does work long hours to get the orders out so it may not be a same day response, but he will call. Other than that I will let the pics do the talking. I wanted to get my hands one one asap so i could see what i was going to get, but from a basically one man shop it does take time and i was the first person to get one out of the people who i know. In the mean time I paid a lot of visits to the web site just to look again to satisfy my anxiousness. Not disappointed. Thanks again troy I'll be ordering another one as soon as you start taking orders again.
hymel.todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #24
Official Site Vendor

Thank you very much, Todd. I appreciate the time you took to write your words. I appreciate it. I hopefully will get caught up on my back orders soon and will start taking orders once again in the near future.

1911 pistolsmith

Old 11-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #25
Official Site Vendor

I am working on finishing another large group of gun holsters and custom leather holsters in my shop right now.
Since shutting down my order taking I am slowly but surely working on getting my back orders more caught up.

Just to let all know I am working 7 days a week 8am to 10 pm to do my best to get finished with as many orders as possible. Eventually I will be caught up.
If anyone on this forum has a back order that they have a question about....please contact me at forummember@brigadegunleather.com so I can ensure your order is on its way. Several members have already contacted me and I am feverishly working on getting as many as possible off my bench with the best quality I can. Thank you for reading. I look forward to your email.

1911 pistolsmith

Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; 12-17-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:04 PM   #26
Official Site Vendor

Brigade Holsters Status

Hello...This is Troy with Brigade GunLeather. With this email I want to convey a few things to you, my customer.

First, I am extremeley grateful for your patience regarding your custom leather order.

As you may already know, over five months ago I temporarily shut down taking new orders in an effort to reduce my back orders significantly.

In an effort to serve my customers, I have been working up to 14 hours a day 7 days a week and receiving very little sleep for the last couple of years. This has started to significantly affect my health. I was told that I need to get more sleep and work fewer hours.

I will continue to get as many orders done as quickly as possible, and I will finish all of my back orders. However, it will take me longer, and I am doing my best as a one man shop.

Rest assured, I will build your order as quickly as I can, and your leather will be perfect. If you feel you need to cancel or change your order, I understand. Simply reply to this email with "Cancel" or "Change"in the subject line. Otherwise, I will assume and hope that you want me to continue with building your custom leather order, and you do not need to reply to this email. You will not be billed until I begin construction.

If your credit card information needs updating, I will contact you when I begin construction, no need to contact me for that.

FYI: I am trying to find additional help but have a hard time finding someone that meets high quality standards I have, I won't sacrifice quality for production. Also, one change being implemented in the future when I resume order taking, I will institute a monthly order quota system to keep wait times lower.

I greatly appreciate your understanding, and I very much look forward to finishing and shipping your order.

Sincerely Yours,
-Troy Harp

----------Address----------
Brigade GunLeather
33301 Osawatomie Rd.
Osawatomie, KS 66064
Toll free 1-888-600-2377
Fax 913-755-3041

forummember@brigadegunleather.com

1911 pistolsmith

Old 03-18-2013, 11:53 PM   #27
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 90872
I like the 9mm pistol ...!!! lovely...!!!
also like the AK-47 ...!!! Awesome...!!!
tobey_maguire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:14 PM   #28
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 34236
Please be advised I am doing my best to get as many orders done as quickly as possible.

Please email me if you have any questions about my current wait times.

Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; 07-06-2013 at 05:35 PM.
ptco911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:23 PM   #29
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 65902
Brigade Holster Delivered

I ordered an M-11 on 9/11 and still do not have it. I bought an Uncle Mike's Cheapo neoprene thingy thing to hold me over until I got this guy too. 6 months after I placed the order he said it was in the shop so I waited, nothing. I kind of forgot that I had even ordered, and thought maybe he had gone under, until last month when he emailed me. He apologized for the wait, and said he needed to get updated billing info if I still wanted it. I still do so I gave him my info, he promised it was in the next batch that would start that week. I am sure the holster is going to be quality, and will probably call him this weekend since my card has been charged.

Brandon's Order
**** Package ****

Priority Mail USPS 9406203699300028767418

Delivered June 25, 2013, 10:36 am

BOUNTIFUL, UT 84010

Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; 07-06-2013 at 05:49 PM.
wildenout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #30
Official Site Vendor

I am getting my back orders done at a much quicker pace than ever before...

A while back I was able to hire someone to help me get misc shop work done including shipping, billing, packaging, and other shop tasks. I am averaging about 40% more turn around times. I do have different wait times for varying products, complex vs simple.

Rest assured I will never take shortcuts with quality and compromise fit, function and beauty. I truly appreciate all my customers and will continue to bust my butt for another 18 years building very fine leather. Thanks, George and all else!!

A few photos, new batch of gun holsters in the works.

If you have an order with me please email me your invoice number and I will check to how close it is to production. Please inform me that you are on this forum and if your wait time has been a long time then I will work extra long on Sunday's to get it done. I can't help you if I don't know about it.

I had a life threatening illness last year, a mild MI, and I have had to alter how I live/sleep. I will always continue to get as much work done as quickly as possible.

Please, call toll free or email with any questions, my info is in the signature line... thanks.

1911 pistolsmith

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Brigade GunLeather

Search tags for this page
1911 holster custom leather

1911 leather holster

1911 western gun belts and holsters

1911 western holster

1911 western holster rig
best belt an holster for 1911
cool shoulder holsters

custom belt and 1911 holster pic

custom handgun holsters

custom holster and belt

gun holster makers
holster and belt rigs for 1911
holsters for remington 1911
leather holsters for 1911
ostrich holster
western leather 1911
Click on a term to search for related topics.