• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

LWRC M6A2 Gas Piston Carbine

This is a discussion on LWRC M6A2 Gas Piston Carbine within the AR Talk forums, part of the Long Gun Talk category; I was debating between this and the ACR. After seeing what they actually are releasing as the ACR I'm going with this....

Old 01-24-2010, 01:02 AM   #91
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 29705
I was debating between this and the ACR. After seeing what they actually are releasing as the ACR I'm going with this.

NRA MEMBER
Caligula is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-24-2010, 06:09 AM   #92
Old Timer

Member #: 6414
If you're not in a hurry, Scottsdale Gun club has ran some pretty awesome sales on LW's in the past. They don't have anything special going on now as far as I know, but it might be worth waiting around a little bit if you can.
chupacabrachus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:31 AM   #93
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 22287
At the last gun show I saw new LWRC's with front and rear folding sights for significantly less than what I paid for mine (at the height of the gun buying panic). Supply may now be exceding demand, so it is a good time to buy. Mine came without sights, and my photos show the add-on sights.

The only negative is that when leaning into it when bench rest shooting, it kicks my cheek more than a regular gas impingement AR. It had expected it to be soft shooting, but it is sharper. To negate this, it somewhat helps that the LWCR comes with a wider Vltor rear stock.
Wild Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:45 AM   #94
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 25552
Stag's Model 8 is a piston driven system for 1,145.00 MSRP. Thoughts, opinions on the quality?
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

KingArthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #95
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 29705
Quote:
Originally Posted by chupacabrachus View Post
If you're not in a hurry, Scottsdale Gun club has ran some pretty awesome sales on LW's in the past. They don't have anything special going on now as far as I know, but it might be worth waiting around a little bit if you can.
Thanks. I'm in no hurry so I'll check that out.

NRA MEMBER
Caligula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:13 PM   #96
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 47049
LWRC M6A2 Review

I'm working on a review of this rifle now. You can see the review at:

A Real Man's Objective Reviews (ARMOR): LWRC M6A2 Review

It has a Burris PEPR mount and Horus Vision model 1000 Talon scope.

ARMOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:22 PM   #97
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 8785
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMOR View Post
I'm working on a review of this rifle now. You can see the review at:

A Real Man's Objective Reviews (ARMOR): LWRC M6A2 Review

Good job so far. I love my M6A2 (I've one of the first 20) but I hate that cheap box it comes in...

I was anti-Obama when Anti-Obama wasn't cool. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.-- Glen Aldrich

The wealthiest nation in the world with the mightiest army man has ever assembled could not stop them.

PackerfanXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:27 PM   #98
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 43240
Thumbs up

I just bought a LWRC M6A2 this afternoon!

Funny thing is, I went in to look at an ACR just to check it out and walked out with the M6A2. (After several hours of deliberation!). I truely had no real intentions of buying today but I was thinking hard over the past few months of a good rifle to round out my modest firearm collection. My gun came with the OD coating on the upper/OD lower, VLTOR stock, LWRC flip-up sights, SureFire muzzle, the Magpul Pistol grip, and a set of 3 LWRC Rail Skins. I also splurged on an Eotech L3 for it.

This is my first rifle, and after reading this thread I too feel a lot more content with the money spent. Hopefully I'll be breaking it in with 200 rounds on Tuesday night. Can't wait!

Our 2nd amendment ensures all others...
SOUTHPAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:08 AM   #99
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 8785
Congrats! You made the right choice.

I was anti-Obama when Anti-Obama wasn't cool. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.-- Glen Aldrich

The wealthiest nation in the world with the mightiest army man has ever assembled could not stop them.

PackerfanXD is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Long Gun Talk » AR Talk

Search tags for this page
can you turn the gas off on a lwrc m6a2
gun digest lwrc
how i find a serial # on m6a2 rifle
lwrc is it beter thein the schar
lwrc m6 1188
lwrc m6 a2
lwrc m6 serial number lookup

lwrc m6a2

lwrc m6a2 best price
lwrc m6a2 price
lwrc serial number range
lwrc two piece bolt carrier?
my lwrc m6a2 did not come with buis, how old is it
serial number for lwrc m6a2
where is the serial number on lwrc
will a 300 blackout barrel fit in a m6a2 lwrc rifle?
Click on a term to search for related topics.