• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

6.8 forum

This is a discussion on 6.8 forum within the AR Talk forums, part of the Long Gun Talk category; I enjoy reading as many forums on the 6.8 and the AR black rifle. is anyone else having problems axcessing the 6.8 forum?...

Old 04-09-2008, 10:05 PM   #1
XDTalk Member

Member #: 21073
6.8 forum

I enjoy reading as many forums on the 6.8 and the AR black rifle. is anyone else having problems axcessing the 6.8 forum?
rcnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-11-2008, 07:05 PM   #2
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 20943
They are currently in the process of upgrading the board:

The upgrade to 68forums.com is going on right now, please bare with us while it completes over the weekend.
Please try again in 48 hours.
Thanks for understanding.
MGMT,
68forums.com
On Friday, April 11, 2008, at 06:56PM

That was at 4:56PM Pacific Time

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

Founding Life Member:

Senior Founding Member:
- Helping Californians Legally Obtain A Concealed Carry License

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein
Mad Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 03:48 PM   #3
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 15720
Dump the 6.8 go 6.5 Its better! Sure its not as small frame people friendly but... PM hooze, he seems to be in the know.
yocan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:47 PM   #4
XDTalk Member

Member #: 21073
You know it is a shame when someone asks a question like the 6.8 forum is down and you get a smart answer like dump 6.8 for 6.5. guess some people try to push themselves anyway they can. I for one love the 6.8 and if anyone asks I direct them in that direction. ONLY if they ask. other wise I keep to myself. the world would be alot quietier if others would adhear to this way of thinking. or as we were told when we were kids. speak when you are spoken to. so to all you empty barrels making the most sounds, quiet makes a big difference.
thank you
rcnut is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Long Gun Talk » AR Talk

Search tags for this page
6 8 forum
6.8 foram

6.8 forum

6.8 forums

6.8 fotum
Click on a term to search for related topics.