• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

TacCon 3MR trigger system

This is a discussion on TacCon 3MR trigger system within the AR Talk forums, part of the Long Gun Talk category; Your thoughts? TacCon 3MR Trigger System - YouTube TacCon 3MR Trigger System - YouTube Thank you for your interest in Tac-Con™. The response to our ...

Old 11-20-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 80120
TacCon 3MR trigger system

Your thoughts?

Thank you for your interest in Tac-Con™. The response to our revolutionary, new 3MR (3rd Mode Reset) trigger has been overwhelming and we appreciate your patience as we launch our new company. We issued a media press release on Tuesday and it made AR15.com some minutes later. Not to say that was a bad thing but we were not entirely prepared for the tremendous public response! We are ramping up production in anticipation of our official launch on December 1st!.
Note: We will begin accepting pre-orders at Tactical Fire Control, Inc.Tactical Fire Control, Inc. on or just after Saturday November 16th watch the web site for more information.

About the TAC-CON 3MR Trigger
The 3MR is a drop-in 3-mode fire control system with Safe, Semi-Automatic, and Tac-Con™'s patented 3rd Mode. The 3rd mode has a positive reset that dramatically reduces the split times between shots. The positive reset characteristic is achieved by transferring the force from the bolt carrier through the trigger assembly to assist the trigger back onto the front sear. As a result, this gives the firearm the fastest reset possible. Both semi and 3rd mode positions exhibit a non-adjustable 4.5 pound trigger pull weight. Why 4.5 pounds? Because most law enforcement agencies limit any trigger used for duty to 4.5 pounds and above. Extensive testing done by Tac-Con™, the ATF (BATFE), and professional shooters have proven that this is the fastest semi-automatic trigger in the world. The 3MR is ATF approved and is NOT a NFA part. Each trigger is accompanied by a copy of the ATF letter. This is not a bump fire system. The shooter must pull the trigger once for every round fired.
Additional information will be available at Tactical Fire Control, Inc.Tactical Fire Control, Inc. on December 1st.
Thank you for interest in TAC-CON!!

Mike Stakes,
President, Tac-Con™

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." -Thomas Jefferson
CarlWinslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 11-20-2013, 11:48 PM   #2
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 91893
I don't even have an AR yet and I want this.

Springfield Armory XD-S .45acp
singlewhitemale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:43 AM   #3
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 60093
I know probably nobody knows yet but how's this thing work? What is this second action required or the next shot?
Old 11-21-2013, 08:28 AM   #4
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 24504
can't wait to see the price...... might put this in that anderson machine lower i just bought.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

"Gun-Free Zones" are shooting ranges for the criminally insane.

"Know this: Killin' is my business, Ladies, and business IS GOOOOOD!" -Major Payne
Knightslugger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:12 AM   #5
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 49955
Lot of talk about this over at the big AR15 forum. Seems suggested retail will be $495.
It's like a bump fire. Takes some practice to make it work. The guy in the vid prob has 10000s rounds of practice and make it look like full auto.

Yes I want one too.
XDMnSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #6
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 24504
$500 is pretty steep for a mag dump device...

"Gun-Free Zones" are shooting ranges for the criminally insane.

"Know this: Killin' is my business, Ladies, and business IS GOOOOOD!" -Major Payne
Knightslugger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #7
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 96704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightslugger View Post
$500 is pretty steep for a mag dump device...
Agreed. If it was in the 350 neighborhood then we'd talk.
Monster7.3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #8
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 85157
Yeah I wouldn't mind it either it it was more around 250-300 but that's a Lil steep for a trigger group if ypu ask me.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:28 PM   #9
SRD
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 13092
Good match triggers are like 300 or so. This has a standard mode and a bumpfire mode. I think for that ability while it is steep i would pay depending how it performs. I may have to get one to test it out.

-------------------------------------------------
Since my list was to long last time ill only put my favorite pistols

HKP7
CZ82
Browning Hi power
FN Hi power
Sig p232
Sig p220 Elite SS
NAA 22PUG
XD45
G19
G29
Norinco Ak47
FN PS90 SBR
SRD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #10
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 96704
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRD View Post
Good match triggers are like 300 or so. This has a standard mode and a bumpfire mode. I think for that ability while it is steep i would pay depending how it performs. I may have to get one to test it out.
On a good day you can find geiselle's for low two mid 200's. So I ask, is it worth two quality triggers?
Monster7.3l is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Long Gun Talk » AR Talk

Search tags for this page

tac con 3 mr trigger

tac con 3 mr trigger system

tac con 3mr trigger
tac con 3mr trigger review
tac con trigger 3 mr
tac-con 3 mr trigger
tac-con 3mr trigger
tac-con? 3mr trigger system
taccon 3mr review

taccon 3mr trigger

taccon 3mr trigger review

taccon 3mr trigger system

taccon 3mr trigger system for sale

taccon trigger

taccon trigger for sale
Click on a term to search for related topics.