• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

This is my rifle... (Sig 516) UPDATE: Pics

This is a discussion on This is my rifle... (Sig 516) UPDATE: Pics within the AR Talk forums, part of the Long Gun Talk category; THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE! Just came back from Bass Pro where I picked up my Sig Sauer 516 in ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Long Gun Talk » AR Talk » This is my rifle... (Sig 516) UPDATE: Pics

Old 04-20-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 44104
Talking This is my rifle... (Sig 516) UPDATE: Pics

THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE!

Just came back from Bass Pro where I picked up my Sig Sauer 516 in OD Green. I am so excited right now! The picture on the web do not do it justice!

We just had some heavy rains come through and as soon as there was a break in the weather my wife and I headed out. (She wanted to be with me on this oh so happy occasion!) Since the storm had just passed, the store was basically empty. When I get to the gun counter, there where about 5 or 6 employees there just bs'n, as I walk up they greet me and ask how they can help me, I say that I had a gun transferred here and that I wanted to pick it up. They ask me what kind of gun, then I say with a huge grin, a Sig 516... Almost in unison they say, "OH, so you're they guy that ordered it!" They then started telling me how nice it was and how they were envious... When they brought it out, I inspected it, it felt very nice, solid. I asked the employees if they wanted to check it out, of course they said yes... Wife is happy, I am happy! Soft rifle case is enroute (condor soft in OD Green), Magpul trigger guard is enroute, still debating on the red dot... need more mags... the afg... Sorry if this is long... pics coming soon, camera needed to be recharged...

UPDATE:

Last edited by Val 2.0; 04-22-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Adding Pics...
Val 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-20-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 48402
I saw gander mountain's ad with one in it. And it looked aweasome for the price and being a sig.
dw32005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #3
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 63768
Its just to bad that Bass Pro is run by a bunch of hippies that don't think AR's and other black rifles should be sold in their stores.
bdavison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #4
XDTalk Member

Member #: 70861
what no pics??? really????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
4.0B2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:50 PM   #5
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.0B2 View Post
what no pics??? really????
Yeah, camera has internal batteries, guess I did not plan ahead...

Tomorrow!
Old 04-20-2012, 09:52 PM   #6
XDTalk 20K Member

Member #: 63819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Val 2.0 View Post
Yeah, camera has internal batteries, guess I did not plan ahead...

Tomorrow!
I hate waiting!!!
INSTANT GRATIFICATION!!!!!

Sent from my MB855 using space magic

Credere, sed verificare

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Helpdesk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #7
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavison View Post
Its just to bad that Bass Pro is run by a bunch of hippies that don't think AR's and other black rifles should be sold in their stores.
They have a handful at the store that I shop at, but only Remington and Bushmaster, half of them are in .22 though...
Old 04-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #8
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 65117
Pics or it didn't happen.....

Seriously, though, congrats. I am looking forward to the pics when they come.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Nunquam Non Paratus - Never Unprepared
rmccracken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #9
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 72945
I got an ar at academy today too. I was thinking bout getting that since they had it in stock. but i went with a Red Jacket. It was my first true a/r being my other is a benelli mr1 and a mp15-22. I realy wanted the sigm400 could not find it. Went to the armsroom shot 300 rounds no problem all reloads from there too. Tomorrow I'm doing the same thing but bringing the mr1 and a buddys colt and armalite just to have fun. Enjoy your purchase I'm enjoying mine congrats from houston on your purchase.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #10
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 66064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Val 2.0 View Post
THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE!

Just came back from Bass Pro where I picked up my Sig Sauer 516 in OD Green. I am so excited right now! The picture on the web do not do it justice!

We just had some heavy rains come through and as soon as there was a break in the weather my wife and I headed out. (She wanted to be with me on this oh so happy occasion!) Since the storm had just passed, the store was basically empty. When I get to the gun counter, there where about 5 or 6 employees there just bs'n, as I walk up they greet me and ask how they can help me, I say that I had a gun transferred here and that I wanted to pick it up. They ask me what kind of gun, then I say with a huge grin, a Sig 516... Almost in unison they say, "OH, so you're they guy that ordered it!" They then started telling me how nice it was and how they were envious... When they brought it out, I inspected it, it felt very nice, solid. I asked the employees if they wanted to check it out, of course they said yes... Wife is happy, I am happy! Soft rifle case is enroute (condor soft in OD Green), Magpul trigger guard is enroute, still debating on the red dot... need more mags... the afg... Sorry if this is long... pics coming soon, camera needed to be recharged...
Hey man congrats on new purchase, I have the all black for about 8 months or so now. Zero problems & accurate even w/cheap ammo. I run alot of the American Eagle .233 from Wallyworld & Remington UMC .55gr. You'll love! Here is a pic of mine.
Attached Thumbnails
This is my rifle... (Sig 516) UPDATE: Pics-007.jpg  
richeyo2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Long Gun Talk » AR Talk

Search tags for this page
buy sig 516 od green
daniel defense vs sig 516
gander mountain sig sauer 516
pictures of sig 516
sig 516 forum

sig 516 problems

sig 516 trigger upgrade
sig 516 upgrade
sig 516 upgrades
sig 516 vs daniel defense

sig sauer 516 problems

sig sauer 516 trigger upgrade
sig sauer 516 upgrades
sig sauer 516 vs daniel defense
sig516 for sale
Click on a term to search for related topics.