• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Surplus Arms & Ammo LOW15 Stripped AR Lower Receiver

This is a discussion on Surplus Arms & Ammo LOW15 Stripped AR Lower Receiver within the AR Talk forums, part of the Long Gun Talk category; Any feedback on this lower, fellas? Surplus Arms & Ammo LOW15 Stripped AR Lower Receiver...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Long Gun Talk » AR Talk » Surplus Arms & Ammo LOW15 Stripped AR Lower Receiver

Old 09-01-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
Cat Herder

Member #: 4

Any feedback on this lower, fellas?

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - John Quincy Adams

"The giving to others in need is my right and indeed, my privilage. It is NOT however, my obligation." - Frenchy~2011

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Frenchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-01-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 54775
no feed back on the product but if y'all keep showing me this stuff Imma spend money I don't wanna spend.

lmao
Bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:09 PM   #3
Cat Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
no feed back on the product but if y'all keep showing me this stuff Imma spend money I don't wanna spend.

lmao
LOL...
I'm seriously considering building my first AR as a Winter project. The idea is to take my time and doing on the cheap. I have my lovely wife's blessing. Of course it doesn't hurt that she's fired the AR a couple of times, and liked it.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - John Quincy Adams

"The giving to others in need is my right and indeed, my privilage. It is NOT however, my obligation." - Frenchy~2011

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Old 09-01-2011, 08:11 PM   #4
lye
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 53025
i have one and they are great for the money,matches up to my spikes upper just fine and the quality is on par with the big boys.
lye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #5
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 49484
I have 2 of them, very good for the money. I would highly recommend them. Especially on a budget build.
remi_357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #6
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 7648
Those are GTG, Palmetto State Armory is on sale for $57 shipped. Also a good lower.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:51 PM   #7
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 11014
To my knowledge, the Surplus Ammo and Arms and Palmetto State Armory lowers are both currently being made by Aero Precision. So unless something has changed (or I'm wrong) the only difference between any of them will be the engraving on the side.

With that said, I have a SA&A lower and couldn't be happier with it. Especially for the price.

It is currently sitting underneath of my 6.8 upper I built for medium game hunting.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:53 PM   #8
Cat Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Those are GTG, Palmetto State Armory is on sale for $57 shipped. Also a good lower.
I saw that, Kent. A savings is a savings.

Old 09-06-2011, 10:26 PM   #9
XDTalk Member

Member #: 49896
Just thought I should post my experience with this company...

I placed an order for an in stock stripped lower reciever and they didn't ship it out until 7 days after placing order. I called to inquire and customer service was pushy and impatient, like I was bothering them. Tried emailing- to their gmail. really? They just seem so unprofessional to me.

Go with PSA and save yourself some money and time.
snikliw87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:49 AM   #10
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 3059
IIRC Aero Precision are the same makers of Spikes lowers so it should be gtg. A lower is pretty much a lower regaurdless who makes it. There are some exceptions but not many. I am in the process of building my first AR as well.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Long Gun Talk » AR Talk

Search tags for this page
grim reaper ar 15 lower

karri's guns review

karris guns ar 15 kits any good?
karris guns review
lower receivers in raleigh nc
model low15 ar
raleigh nc stripped ar lower
review on surplus ammo lower receivers
s.a.a. model low15
saa 15 gen 2 stripped lower review
saa grim reaper lower
saa o.d. green receivers reviews
surplus ammo & arms saa ar15

surplus ammo and arms model low15

surplus arms & ammo low15 stripped ar lower receiver
surplus arms and ammo lower
Click on a term to search for related topics.