• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Daniel Defense DDM4?

This is a discussion on Daniel Defense DDM4? within the AR Talk forums, part of the Long Gun Talk category; So what is the deal with the Daniel Defense DDM4? Does anybody own one of these? They seem kind of expensive. Are they really high ...

Old 02-24-2009, 11:12 PM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 33487
Daniel Defense DDM4?

So what is the deal with the Daniel Defense DDM4? Does anybody own one of these? They seem kind of expensive. Are they really high quality or do they have some features that are worth the expense?

I noticed the rails go a little past the front sight? Does anyone know if those are removable? What would you mount up there in front of the rail?

How are the warranty on these?

JakeCourtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-24-2009, 11:44 PM   #2
VR4
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 29154
IMO it's a great gun and great quality. Very light. Lifetime Warranty. As for the rail set up, yes they can be removed and you would mount a light on it as it wont shadow the barrel as most lights do when they are behind the FSP.

here are my reviews

My DD M4 range report

Some fun at the range
Daniel Defense M4 /Aimpoint M3,FDE Magpul Moe stock,FDE Magpul Moe pistol grip,FSC556,Geissele SSA,MS2 sling
Rainier Arms AR-15

VR4 IDPA/USPSA/Tac-Rifle VIDEO'S

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

RAINIER ARMS SHOOTING TEAM
PNW ARMS SHOOTING TEAM
Rainierarms.com
PNWARMS.com
VR4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:48 PM   #3
XDTalk 100 Member

Trying to decide if I want the Stag 2T or the DD M4. You having both which one would you stick with if you only had one?
Old 02-24-2009, 11:57 PM   #4
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 15967
These are very high quality I've sold 10 of them this month (would have been more but 10 was all I could get) they may seem expensive but add up the accessories you get

Omega 12.0 FSB free floating rails $400
DD BUIS $100
DD VFG $75
DD single QD sling mount $59
Magpul MOE $60
Magpul enhanced trigger guard $20

That's over $700 worth of addons

Plus you get a DD marked upper and lower, cold hammer forged 1/7 twist milspec barrel and a pretty nice carrying case and since it's all made by Daniel Defense you can rest assured it's quality

Right now it's to new to know how they are going to be on their warranty but if it's anything like their rails it will be supurb
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man"
~Thomas Jefferson~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

Email

Cell 405-659-0367
T.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:59 PM   #5
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 15967
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeCourtney View Post
Trying to decide if I want the Stag 2T or the DD M4. You having both which one would you stick with if you only had one?
Best bang for the buck the Stag 2T best most quality build for the money DDM4
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man"
~Thomas Jefferson~

Email

Cell 405-659-0367
T.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:19 AM   #6
VR4
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 29154
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeCourtney View Post
There are to many things to consider in making that choice. (1.9 vs 1.7), (Mil vs none mil), (balanced vs none balanced), ( a company that builds AR's vs a company that build's accessory's and just put out a AR, light vs heavy, and ect. One thing I can say is my Stag IMO is reliable only because I have put 1500 round through it with no hickups and have only put about 400 rounds through my DD M4 with out any hick ups but I dont regret buying either. Both are tactical ready right out of the box so you wont go wrong with either.
Daniel Defense M4 /Aimpoint M3,FDE Magpul Moe stock,FDE Magpul Moe pistol grip,FSC556,Geissele SSA,MS2 sling
Rainier Arms AR-15

VR4 IDPA/USPSA/Tac-Rifle VIDEO'S

RAINIER ARMS SHOOTING TEAM
PNW ARMS SHOOTING TEAM
Rainierarms.com
PNWARMS.com
VR4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:44 AM   #7
XDTalk 100 Member

Going to have to do some more research it seems.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:07 AM   #8
XDTalk 100 Member

When did these Daniel Defense DDM4 get released, cause it seems everybody has them in stock? Is it because they are to high priced or people just don't know about them at the moment? From what I read they are lifetime warranty.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:14 AM   #9
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 16634
They were just released after the 2009 SHOT Show.
For all they include they are priced right.
Daniel Defense is top notch.
mvician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:37 AM   #10
XDTalk 100 Member

They seem to be priced around $1500-1600 dollars.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Long Gun Talk » AR Talk

Search tags for this page
daniel defense
daniel defense ddm4 review

daniel defense m4 review

daniel defense m4 v7 review

daniel defense review

daniel defense reviews

daniel defense reviews ddm4
daniel defense v7 reviews
daniel defense warranty
ddm4

ddm4 review

ddm4 v7 review
Click on a term to search for related topics.