• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

LAX Parking Lot Sale! ...or Scam?

This is a discussion on LAX Parking Lot Sale! ...or Scam? within the The Ammo Can forums, part of the Armory Talk category; Originally Posted by fredj338 I am pretty sure Regan took that away from consumers way back. Some businesses maybe, but not the rest of us. ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Armory Talk » The Ammo Can » LAX Parking Lot Sale! ...or Scam?

Old 01-21-2013, 10:05 PM   #11
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 57466
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredj338 View Post
I am pretty sure Regan took that away from consumers way back. Some businesses maybe, but not the rest of us.
I was just doing my taxes and It does a comparison for deducting sales tax paid. I had an estimate for $890 versus a different deduction...not sure right now. So again in some situations you can deduct sales tax. I am sure there is criteria to meet. such as being a percentage of agi.

Even so, paying a sales tax is not all that bad. It is usually for local use. That is really where you want the money to go.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:49 AM   #12
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 33132
Quote:
Originally Posted by js12278 View Post
I was just doing my taxes and It does a comparison for deducting sales tax paid. I had an estimate for $890 versus a different deduction...not sure right now. So again in some situations you can deduct sales tax. I am sure there is criteria to meet. such as being a percentage of agi.

Even so, paying a sales tax is not all that bad. It is usually for local use. That is really where you want the money to go.
I don't want any tax money to go to pols that will not control spending!

don
dglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:39 PM   #13
XDTalk Member

Member #: 84339
A friend went there and the every day price of 240.00 they had to charge tax on too. I am not sure how you think that they wouldn't charge tax daily but they would in a parking lot sale...
Mossberg .17 HMR
Remington Model 700 30-06
racincowboy3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Armory Talk » The Ammo Can

Search tags for this page
lax ammo

lax ammo parking lot sale

lax ammo parking lot sale prices

lax ammo review

lax ammo sale

lax ammunition review
lax firing range parking lot sale
lax parking lot sale
lax range
lax range ammo sale
lax range parking lot sale
laxammo parking lot sale
Click on a term to search for related topics.