• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Aguila 9mm Ammunition

This is a discussion on Aguila 9mm Ammunition within the The Ammo Can forums, part of the Armory Talk category; Just picked some of this up at the last local gun show; $199.99 for 1000 rounds 124g FMJ. Went through 100 rounds today and this ...

Old 09-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 54605
Aguila 9mm Ammunition

Just picked some of this up at the last local gun show; $199.99 for 1000 rounds 124g FMJ. Went through 100 rounds today and this stuff was/is awesome. Definitely packs more punch than the standard Federal 115g from Wal-mart, much closer to my carry Ammo (Winchester PDX 124g +P) though it's not labeled +P I can't tell a difference between it and the PDX, however I can between it and the Federal FMJ from wally world (shot all 3 back to back). We'll see how the next 90% of the ammo goes but so far I've been very impressed especially at $9.99 a box. I sure hope I can find more soon on the cheap to replenish my stock as I use it (going through about 100 rounds a week).

Phillip
Olight T20-M
Browning A-Bolt Medallion .30-06 LH
ncsu08ms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-03-2011, 06:22 AM   #2
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 43658
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncsu08ms3 View Post
Just picked some of this up at the last local gun show; $199.99 for 1000 rounds 124g FMJ. Went through 100 rounds today and this stuff was/is awesome. Definitely packs more punch than the standard Federal 115g from Wal-mart, much closer to my carry Ammo (Winchester PDX 124g +P) though it's not labeled +P I can't tell a difference between it and the PDX, however I can between it and the Federal FMJ from wally world (shot all 3 back to back). We'll see how the next 90% of the ammo goes but so far I've been very impressed especially at $9.99 a box. I sure hope I can find more soon on the cheap to replenish my stock as I use it (going through about 100 rounds a week).

Phillip
It is good ammo. The cases are great for reloading. I tend to stay away from ammo that does not have the SAAMI or CIP stamp on it though and last time I looked Aguila does not load to either one of their standards. PMC is the same way, atleast for 9mm in both brands. Chances are it is actualy +P by SAAMI spec but who knows since they do not put the SAAMI stamp on the box......
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #3
XDTalk Member

Member #: 60465
I never looked on the box, but its definitely hotter than wwb. Its the main "house" brand my local shooting range sells. I've never heard of them having problems with it. I like it.
FyreCalG17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Armory Talk » The Ammo Can

Search tags for this page
9mm aguila review
9mm ammo review
aguila 9mm 117grn hp review
aguila 9mm ammo any good

aguila 9mm ammo review

aguila 9mm ammo reviews
aguila 9mm ammunition review

aguila 9mm review

aguila ammo review

aguila ammo review 9mm

aguila ammo reviews

aguila ammunition review
aguila ammunition review 9mm
aquila 9mm ammo review
is aguila 9mm ammo good
is aguila ammo any good
Click on a term to search for related topics.