• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Egyptian Maadi AK-47?

This is a discussion on Egyptian Maadi AK-47? within the AK-47 Talk forums, part of the Long Gun Talk category; I've come across what may be a pretty good deal on an Egyptian Maadi AK-47. I haven't seen it yet but for the price $300 ...

Old 06-08-2008, 12:19 AM   #1
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 11006
Egyptian Maadi AK-47?

I've come across what may be a pretty good deal on an Egyptian Maadi AK-47. I haven't seen it yet but for the price $300 it seems like a good deal. My wife is going to shoot me with it if I buy it because I'm saving to finish our back yard. I'm not in the market for another AK but for $300 why not right.

Does anyone have experience with Egyptian Maadi AK-47's? I've been researching them some and if its and early version it's worth some $$$. Mostly the finish is not very good but sound to be reliable.

Is $300 a good price and what should I look for?

Thx,
XDm - 3.8 9mm w/SA Trigger & Heinie Straight 8s
SA - Mil Spec 1911 A1
Broadside is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-08-2008, 01:18 AM   #2
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 25293
I have heard that it's a nice rifle, but I've never shot or even held one, so that's just second hand.

Support:
- SCCC
- 2nd Amendment Rights
- US Armed Forces
- GRPD
- BPPD
- SAPD
Oreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:06 AM   #3
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 5489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadside View Post
I've come across what may be a pretty good deal on an Egyptian Maadi AK-47. I haven't seen it yet but for the price $300 it seems like a good deal. My wife is going to shoot me with it if I buy it because I'm saving to finish our back yard. I'm not in the market for another AK but for $300 why not right.

Does anyone have experience with Egyptian Maadi AK-47's? I've been researching them some and if its and early version it's worth some $$$. Mostly the finish is not very good but sound to be reliable.

Thx,
Its an unsafe piece of crap. I don't care what year it is...........................

.....give ya $350 for it???
They're getting harder to find. All in all they are good guns, better than any WaSR and some times better than some company's builds. They are as close to the Russian AKM pattern as you can get without buying a Russian gun. Get it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

Last edited by einheit 13; 06-08-2008 at 06:12 AM.
einheit 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:34 AM   #4
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 67
Buy it now, before I up
einheit 13's offer!

Ed
Old 06-08-2008, 06:47 AM   #5
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 5489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Ely View Post
Buy it now, before I up
einheit 13's offer!

Ed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
einheit 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 01:50 PM   #6
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 14867
My wife is going to shoot me with it if I buy it because I'm saving to finish our back yard. I'm not in the market for another AK but for $300 why not right.

Thx,[/quote]

A good place to hide for a while. Maybe buy a dog house too while you're there, that way you can have a place to sleep.

I found a Norinco AK that I really want too....I know the feeling.

Yes I am a pirate,
200 Years too late,
The cannons don't thunder, there's nothin to plunder, I'm an over 40 victim of fate,
Arriving too late, Arriving too late...

Jimmy Buffet
Pinedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 02:17 PM   #7
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 2344
Ok how about $375 LOL buy the AK well worth that price.Damn where are these deals in Ky LOL.

The enemy teaches their kids how to handle RPGs and Ak-47s...our schools suspend kids for drawing a picture of a gun and teach Earth Day and putting a Trojan on a banana.Whats wrong with this picture?...Brickboy240
magnumize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 02:18 PM   #8
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 2344
Your backyard will always be there hehehe the AK wont

The enemy teaches their kids how to handle RPGs and Ak-47s...our schools suspend kids for drawing a picture of a gun and teach Earth Day and putting a Trojan on a banana.Whats wrong with this picture?...Brickboy240
magnumize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 02:50 PM   #9
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 7959
I have been telling my wife it is an investment for things to come. I would rather have my money invested in a gun since arms will always hold their value, unless there is some ban with a clause making us forfeit them. At least that is what I tell the wife.

speedracer211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 02:50 PM   #10
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 6481
i would buy the ak for 300 and use it to make someone else finish the back yard!

i wouldnt even have asked i would have bought it and took an ear full later from my wife lol. you never see Maadi's anymore they used to be everywhere! lol soon we will be saying that about the romanian WASR
blefferd is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Long Gun Talk » AK-47 Talk

Search tags for this page
ak 47 maadi
egypt ak47 price
egyptian ak 47 price

egyptian maadi

egyptian maadi ak 47

egyptian maadi ak 47 price
egyptian maadi ak-47
egyptian maadi ak-47 price
egyptian maadi ak-47 value
egyptian maadiak47 price
how much is a egyptian ak 47 worth
maadi ak 47
maadi ak 47 prices
what in egipsion a k look like
what is a good maadi ak
where is a good place to find an original semi-automatic eqyptian maadi?
Click on a term to search for related topics.