• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Tucson gunsmiths?

This is a discussion on Tucson gunsmiths? within the AK-47 Talk forums, part of the Long Gun Talk category; Does anyone know a good gunsmith , that would be able to put a redstar arms adjustable trigger group in my ak-47? From what i ...

Old 05-07-2008, 06:40 PM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 25065
Tucson gunsmiths?

Does anyone know a good gunsmith , that would be able to put a redstar arms adjustable trigger group in my ak-47? From what i heard , these are somewhat complicated to set-up the correct way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
I'm the righteous man.And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous a$$ in the valley of darkness.
xracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 05-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #2
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 18596
I have been to Murphy's and they say there are no gunsmiths in town they would recomend. 2nd Amendment has one. Tucson Gun doesn't know of a truly competent one. If you find one let me know.

I guess some can do a few things, but how much trust can you put into a smith who people complain about their work ? Especially a trigger job ?

Impact Global Arms
These guys are in Tucson They might help you

Gorillaman out
Gorillaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 02:06 AM   #3
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 13287
Does impact have a store? I would love to stop by and take a look at their stuff.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" -- Thomas Jefferson

Gun owner's prayer....
"Oh Lord, if I die, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her they cost."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
longtalltechsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 02:11 AM   #4
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 21849
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtalltechsan View Post
Does impact have a store? I would love to stop by and take a look at their stuff.
Wow, I've never heard of Impact in Tucson. Where are they located? This is not the same though as Impact Guns Online Store.

Also, check out Tucson Guns and Western Artifacts or Jim at 2nd Amendment.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:03 PM   #5
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 25065
Thanks for the posts , i'm going to heat over to western artifacts in the morning , i've heard of impact global arms , but I didn't think to try them.
sorry I have'nt replied untill now , thanks again.

I'm the righteous man.And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous a$$ in the valley of darkness.
xracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:11 PM   #6
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 25350
All of my mods go to Kevin at Diamondback Police Supply.
HurricaneSpivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:00 PM   #7
XDTalk 4K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBHorne View Post
Wow, I've never heard of Impact in Tucson. Where are they located? This is not the same though as Impact Guns Online Store.

Also, check out Tucson Guns and Western Artifacts or Jim at 2nd Amendment.

Yeah I have been to both of them. I think 2nd Amendment is a little high. Tucson Guns has a decent selection of AR stuff. Diamondback is a pretty good place as well. Murphy's can be hit or miss. They have a great selection, prices can be good, but I find the help there to be lacking unless they know you and have spent tons of money there.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" -- Thomas Jefferson

Gun owner's prayer....
"Oh Lord, if I die, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her they cost."

Old 05-21-2008, 10:53 PM   #8
XDTalk 1K Member

Quote:
Yeah I have been to both of them. I think 2nd Amendment is a little high. Tucson Guns has a decent selection of AR stuff. Diamondback is a pretty good place as well. Murphy's can be hit or miss. They have a great selection, prices can be good, but I find the help there to be lacking unless they know you and have spent tons of money there.
Yeah, I would agree that 2nd Amendment is high. I like the people at Tucson Guns -- very helpful. I got my suppressor from them.

I have not been to either Diamondback or Murphy's, but I should stop by sometime.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:08 PM   #9
XDTalk 4K Member

I think I like Diamondback better than Murphy's. Overall, DB has more stuff, but Murphy's has more guns. I saw an XD-M at both places yesterday and the prices were exactly the same. Each place fills a void left by the other.

Gun owner's prayer....

Old 05-21-2008, 11:13 PM   #10
XDTalk 1K Member

Quote:
I think I like Diamondback better than Murphy's. Overall, DB has more stuff, but Murphy's has more guns. I saw an XD-M at both places yesterday and the prices were exactly the same. Each place fills a void left by the other.
And how about an LCP? LOL!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Long Gun Talk » AK-47 Talk

Search tags for this page
1911 gunsmiths tucson
ak gunsmith az
ak gunsmith in tucson az
arizona ak-47 gunsmiths

gunsmith tucson

gunsmith tucson az

gunsmiths in tucson

gunsmiths in tucson az
gunsmiths tucson arizona
gunsmiths tucson az
tucson 1911 gunsmiths
tucson ak gunsmith
tucson az gunsmith
tucson gun smith

tucson gunsmith

tucson gunsmiths

Click on a term to search for related topics.