I picked mine up last week. The pawn shop had it for weeks and no takers. Serial # is under 130 so I'm guessing it's one of the first 130 pistols to come out of the production line. After doing a quick inspection, here are my quick impressions
- bolt carrier is standard Yugo (not skinny like the PAP rifle). No sear trip
- rear trunnion appears to be uncut underfolder similar to the M92 virgin kits
- muzzle protector is tack welded to the FSB. FSB is threaded, no plunger pin assy.
- FSB and RSB have flip up dots (night sights?)
- finish is matte blue
- factory trigger assy is double hook - very smooth release
- FSB threads are 26mm LH. M92 booster fits perfect
Pics (stock is a mock up only)
M92 booster and detent pin installed
From a quality and workmanship standpoint, the M92 is up there. Very good fitting, rivets are perfect, sights are straight, and finish is nice. It's definitely a notch or two above a Draco or mini-draco in terms of fit and finish.
Looking forward to taking it to the range soon.