• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Super Tac Trigger? Easy Auto AK!

This is a discussion on Super Tac Trigger? Easy Auto AK! within the AK-47 Talk forums, part of the Long Gun Talk category; Originally Posted by John A. Actually, there are a lot of registered machineguns out there. One of them is mine (though not an AK). I'm ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Long Gun Talk » AK-47 Talk » Super Tac Trigger? Easy Auto AK!

Old 03-12-2011, 04:43 PM   #21
XDTalk Member

Member #: 46388
Quote:
Originally Posted by John A. View Post
Actually, there are a lot of registered machineguns out there. One of them is mine (though not an AK).

I'm not really sure what you mean by "why do that to yourself". Full auto can be accurate, and efficient.

Um.... read my post again. First I could care less you have a machine gun. Has nothing to do with this thread. Its about using a device to simulate one. Why simulate one, it will only to attract attention. Unless you like cops coming out possibly confiscating what you have then have at it. Dangerous game to play.

Did I mention accurate, or efficiency. No I mention waste of ammo. Maybe someone else did but it seems like your coming after my post.

"Why do that to yourself", pretty self explanatory. But since you cant figure out what that means, it means why call attention on yourself where law enforcement may have to come out and see whats going on. Should I go into more detail or can you figure it out now.

Rapid fire is one thing, pretending you have full auto can only ask for trouble. Most people are ignorant about weapons and wont hesitate to call the police. Even on shooting ranges you will have people do this.
AKguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 03-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #22
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 11014
I wasn't coming after your post.

Matter of fact, I edited my reply after I posted it so it wouldn't seem that I was. Although you must've used your email to get the quote of the original because I had already edited before you submitted your post.

I was just trying to see where you are coming from because I've never been checked by the police, nor have I ever had to prove anything to anyone. Must just be something you've had to deal with.

There is nothing illegal about bump firing.

And there is nothing illegal about shooting a full auto either as long as it's a legitimate one.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:10 PM   #23
XDTalk Member

Quote:
I wasn't coming after your post. Just trying to see where you are coming from because I've never been checked by the police, nor have I ever had to prove anything to anyone. Must just be something you've had to deal with.

There is nothing illegal about bump firing.

And there is nothing illegal about shooting a full auto either as long as it's a legitimate one.

Where did I say anywhere it was illegal. Again, I dont care if you or anyone here shoots full auto. Its not about that.

Ive never had to deal with anything police related, why because I dont do anything questionable. No one has a reason to call the police on me.
I could care less if someone want to buy a device an play like they have full auto. But there are newbs here that know only what rifle they have because it looks like the one in COD. Its just a warning, you mess with the trigger by adding a device to make it seem like full auto, your inviting the law to come over and take everything you have to check it, I dont think anyone wants that.

Is it really that hard to pull your finger fast. Have we become so lazy now we must use a string, rubber band whatever to shoot rapid fire, and may not have the correct grip on the weapon because of the trigger device. Hopefully when you all do it, you will be able to control it when it gets out of control emptying the magazine because you may not be able to stop it.
Just hope you dont hurt anyone.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:14 PM   #24
XDTalk Member

Quote:
I wasn't coming after your post.

Matter of fact, I edited my reply after I posted it so it wouldn't seem that I was. Although you must've used your email to get the quote of the original because I had already edited before you submitted your post.

Do you really think I have all the time in the world to argue with you, no I did not use my e mail to get the quote I got it off the post here. There was a 10 min time difference. Just happened to check my e mail and logged in. You just edited it too late or I was in the middle of responding when you changed it. One reason to use the quote, so when someone changes there post its still in the quotes.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:19 PM   #25
XDTalk Member

Speaking of bumpfiring, have you seen this ar stock. At least this seems to be a safer way without using rubber bands. But pretty pricey.

Pretty neat how they designed it.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:38 PM   #26
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 11014
AKguy, I'm not arguing with you. On the contrary.

I didn't see where you said it was illegal, but it just sounded like you thought you could get into trouble for shooting fast.

Again, I'm not arguing at all.

I have seen that stock advertised. I am not particularly interested in it because several years ago, the ATF approved a buttstock very similiar to the one you linked and later determined it was an illegal machine gun conversion. It was called the Akins accelerator buttstock.

A lot of people lost out on the cost of the buttstock because they had to be surrendered to the ATF

Old 05-14-2011, 02:49 AM   #27
XDTalk Member

Member #: 51624
ssar15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKguy View Post
Speaking of bumpfiring, have you seen this ar stock. At least this seems to be a safer way without using rubber bands. But pretty pricey. YouTube - SSAR-15 on A2 Rifle
YouTube - SSAR-15 ... 100 rounds of FUN!

Pretty neat how they designed it.
I have one. Fun
AZ1911 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Long Gun Talk » AK-47 Talk

ak47, auto, simple, tac, trigger

Search tags for this page
does the tac trigger work
how does a tac trigger work
how does the tac trigger work

newtac trigger

newtac trigger review

super tac trigger

super tac trigger review
super tac trigger system
super-tac trigger system
tac con trigger review

tac trigger

tac trigger review

tac trigger reviews
the all new super tac trigger - embedding video with streaming
you tube ruger 10/22 super tac trigger system
Click on a term to search for related topics.