• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Just a comment...

This is a discussion on Just a comment... within the 3 Speed Holster forums, part of the Forum Sponsors & Commerce category; First, I want to thank Joe for his help up front. I emailed him on a Sunday afternoon and he answered that evening... I was ...

Old 09-08-2012, 11:12 PM   #1
XDTalk Member

Member #: 77589
Just a comment...

First, I want to thank Joe for his help up front. I emailed him on a Sunday afternoon and he answered that evening... I was asking questions in regards to his holster and the larger individual. He was straight forward with his answer and suggestions.I received the holster within a week and have been wearing it for the past couple of weeks.I also asked how " flexible" the holster would be in adapting to different handguns with similar dimensions. Specifically, a Colt Defender, a XDS and a Colt Pocket 9. I ordered one to fit the Defender. I have been using the 3 Speed with the 9mm and it really carries well. Very comfortable and it truly works as Joe advertises. Need to try out the Defender and then the XDS when it gets back from ( I hope the problems are resolved).
Joe, thanks for the great service and great holster. Quality all the wary around.
az5591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » 3 Speed Holster

Search tags for this page

3 speed holster for xds

what store carrys 3 speed holster at

xds vs colt defender

Click on a term to search for related topics.